Title: All Day and All of the Night (Live)
Artist: Metallica with Ray Davies
Album: The 25th Anniversary Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Concerts
Tuning: D Standard (D G C F)
Bass – Tab Author: Pearce Hamblin
- All Day and All of the Night was included on the live compilation album “The 25th Anniversary Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Concerts”.
- The song is a cover of The Kinks’ classic and featured guest vocals by The Kinks’ lead singer, Ray Davies.
- The concerts took place over the 29th and 30th October 2009, featuring Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees. Metallica played an 11 song set on the 2nd night of the event, with guest appearances during their set including Lou Reed, Ozzy Osbourne and Ray Davies.
- Tickets to the event at New York’s Madison Square Garden ranged between $75 and $2,000.
- As of June 2020, according to Setlist.fm, it has only been performed by Metallica once.
One thought on “Learn to Play: Metallica with Ray Davies – All Day and All of the Night (Live)”